Online Free and Reduced Meal Price Application

Online Free and Reduced Meal Price Application
Posted on 08/12/2018
On-Line Free and Reduced ApplicationsFree and Reduced Price Meals are available to families who qualify. If your family would like to apply, please complete an “Online Free and Reduced Meal Price Application.” is a secure and easy way to apply for meal benefits. It is designed to easily guide you through the application process. Your application will be sent directly to Edgefield County Public Schools, Department of Child Nutrition.

You may access on the Edgefield County Department of Child Nutrition website, then click on the Meal Application icon. Click on the link below to apply. If you have any questions about or meal benefits please contact Bernadette Hudson at 803-275-1788.

Nondiscrimination Statement: In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;, (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2019 West Corporation. All rights reserved.